What is Blackbaud NetCommunity and how does it work?
Blackbaud NetCommunity is a comprehensive online alumni management system that helps you build stronger relationships with your alumni, increase engagement, and streamline your operations.
With NetCommunity, you can:
- Gain a deeper understanding of your alumni relationships. NetCommunity provides insights into your alumni’s interests, demographics, and engagement levels. This information can help you tailor your outreach and engagement strategies accordingly.
- Execute multichannel engagement strategies. NetCommunity offers a variety of tools for connecting with your alumni through email, social media, and in-person events. You can use NetCommunity to create and manage email campaigns, social media posts, and event registrations.
- Eliminate tedious back-office tasks. NetCommunity automates many of the tasks associated with alumni management, such as data entry, reporting, and event registration processing. This frees up your staff to focus on more strategic initiatives.
- Connect in person and create memorable alumni engagement events. NetCommunity provides tools for hosting and managing in-person events, such as online registration, event check-in, and feedback collection.
- Build stronger connections with your most valuable alumni. NetCommunity helps you identify and engage your most valuable alumni through targeted outreach and personalized experiences.
Overall, Blackbaud NetCommunity is a powerful alumni management system that can help you achieve your alumni engagement goals.
Blackbaud NetCommunity Pricing
- Online Alumni Management
- Alumni Relationships
- Multichannel Engagement Strategies
- Eliminate Tedious Back-office Task
Blackbaud NetCommunity Features
Alumni Management Features
- Recurring DonationsHelps to set up recurring donations at a periodic or chosen interval
- Event ManagementHelps to identify and manage events and notify important events digitally
- Donations ManagementHelps to record and track all financial donations and provide receipts and related documents to the donors.
- Email MarketingEmail marketing is a form of marketing that can make the customers on your email list aware of new products, discounts, and other services.
- Content ManagementThe end-to-end process of sourcing, designing, handling, and distributing content is referred to as content management. It refers to a set of procedures and technologies that facilitate the collection, management, and transmission of knowledge in any format or medium. This information is more precisely referred to as digital content or simply content when it is stored and accessed via computers.
- Virtual Alumni EventsFacility to host alumni events, reunions, batch meets, alumni conferences across the globe effortlessly
- Dues ManagementHelps to manage the dues like membership fees or charges
- Donor ManagementFacility to maintain donor profiles, contact info, interaction history, and donations
- Donor DiscoveryA tool that helps to discover a prospective donor profile with a combination of strategic actions
- Committee ManagementA decision making forum with a group of people who are accountable for the activities of the organization
- Alumni Chapter ManagementFacilitates networking and social opportunities for alumni groups based on geography, activities, batch, community, fans, and more
- Silent AuctionsFacility to raise funds by allowing users to bid on auction items
- Self Service PortalA self-service portal is a website that offers information and resources to help users find answers and resolve their issues. The job of any self-service portal is to help users address common needs efficiently and without outside help.
- Attendance TrackingThe attendance tracking is a functionality that allows you to keep a track of the attendance of students and teachers taking part in your virtual classroom sessions.
- Fundraising ManagementFundraising Management is the process managing fundraising events such as engaging individuals, businesses, charitable foundations, or governmental agencies and people who manage these events are called fundraising managers. A fundraising manager is someone who manages the fundraising department for an organization or nonprofit entity. He or she is responsible for overseeing all the fundraising functions of the department. Responsibilities include managing the budget, managing workers or volunteers, organizing events, developing donors, and grant writing. These managers must create effective strategies for maximizing donations. They oversee the workforce of paid or volunteer individuals and must keep them on task. They create, teach, lead, and manage the people responsible for bringing in the donations. Without their expertise and efforts, a company will not have the funds to continue with their work.
- CRMCustomer relationship management (CRM) is a technology for managing all your company’s relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers.
Blackbaud NetCommunity Technical details
|Location / Phone Number
|Charleston, South Carolina
|Alumni Management Software
Blackbaud NetCommunity FAQs
Blackbaud NetCommunity is Alumni Management Software. Blackbaud NetCommunity offers the following functionalities:
- Recurring Donations
- Event Management
- Donations Management
- Email Marketing
- Content Management
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for Blackbaud NetCommunity:
No, Blackbaud NetCommunity does not provide API.