What is Baton and how does it work?
Baton software is an innovative project management platform that enables organizations to effectively manage their communications and project status in real-time. This powerful software provides users with a range of tools and features to streamline their workflows and increase productivity.
With Baton, you can easily set up milestones and standardized project templates for your project base. This allows you to keep track of all your projects and ensure that every task is completed on time and within budget. You can also collaborate with your team members in real-time and share customer feedback to prioritize your product roadmap.
One of the key features of Baton is its integration with Jira and Salesforce. This means that you can easily sync data between these platforms and Baton, making it even easier to manage your projects. This integration also enables you to access a range of additional features, such as enhanced reporting and analytics.
Small and medium-sized companies can benefit greatly from using Baton software. It provides them with the tools they need to effectively manage their projects and stay ahead of the competition. With Baton, you can streamline your workflows, improve communication, and increase efficiency across your entire organization.
- Better planning
- Project visibility for teams
- Customer Feedbacks
- Share project-related documents
- Workflow ConfigurationWorkflow configuration consists of many configuration features of items that are required for automating processes, we like to call them building blocks of automation.
- Business Process AutomationBusiness process automation is the use of technology to execute recurring tasks or processes in a business where manual effort can be replaced. It is done to minimize costs, increase efficiency, and streamline processes.
- Calendar ManagementCalendar management is a process of planning out the series of work, for an executive or self. Whether it’s phone calls, scheduling a meeting, or any other important tasks.
- Compliance TrackingCompliance tracking is the process of organizing and monitoring compliance-related data and activities to ensure that no detail is overlooked. Compliance tracking can keep you updated as rules and standards shift, and it can also help you better understand how to prepare for projects, resources, and deadlines in the future.
- Task ManagementTask management is the method of tracking the progress of your project’s activities from start to finish. This entails constantly making choices for your tasks in order to accommodate adjustments that might arise in real-time, with the end goal of completing your tasks successfully.
- Access ControlAccess control is the method for limiting access to sensitive information. Through an access control gateway, only those whose identities have been validated can access company data. This selective restriction of data is done using authentication and authorization.
- Third-party IntegrationThird-party integration means addition of necessary external data to an existing project using different APIs (Application Program Interfaces). Due to the third-party APIs the developers are able to build a new solution in a shorter period of time, using already existing components instead of creating a code for new ones from scratch.
- Mobile AccessMobile access is the use of a mobile device (e.g. smartphone, tablet, or wearable) to gain access to projects, tasks, services, and more.
Baton Technical details
|Location / Phone Number
|New York, New York
|Workflow Automation Software
Baton is Workflow Automation Software. Baton offers the following functionalities:
- Workflow Configuration
- Business Process Automation
- Calendar Management
- Compliance Tracking
- Task Management
- Access Control
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for Baton:
- Process Street
No, Baton does not provide API.