What is AstroPrint and how does it work?
AstroPrint is a software designed to handle multiple 3D printers. This advanced software enables you to securely store your 3D models, in the cloud granting you access to your designs from any location. By utilizing its STL viewer you can conveniently. Enhance your designs as well as wirelessly print them using a user friendly interface.
One of the standout features of AstroPrint is its real time progress updates on your prints ensuring that you stay informed throughout the process. Furthermore you have the option to incorporate a camera for video streaming capturing snapshots and creating time lapses of your prints.
AstroPrint takes production optimization seriously by offering analytics. It includes features such as user management with customizable permissions and multiple/shared print queues. These functionalities foster collaboration among team members. Streamline the printing process for efficiency.
With its easy to use interface AstroPrint simplifies the management of 3D printers. You can effortlessly. Monitor your prints from any location with updates while being able to add new designs or make adjustments on the go.
Overall AstroPrint is a software that offers an array of tools and features, for effectively managing multiple 3D printers.
Its storage, in the cloud ability to provide real time updates on progress and utilization of analytics make it a perfect option, for both professionals and hobbyists. It allows them to simplify their printing procedure and attain the possible outcomes.
For Hobbyists and Home Users
- 2 Printers (Max limit)
- 1GB File Storage (Max limit)
- 1 User (Max limit)
- Store 3D models in your cloud library
- Slice online from the browser
- Start print from the mobile app
- Remote live stream monitoring
- Get standard analytics
Premium $9.90 /Month
- First 5 Printers Included ($5/printer after)
- 10Gb File Storage (*$1/addt’l 10GB)
- 1 User Max limit
- Includes features of Basic plan, plus
- Create print queues
- Add extra printers
- Add extra storage
- Get priority support (email)
Business & Education
- Unlimited Printers
- Unlimited Users
- Unlimited File Storage
- Inculudes Premium plan features, plus
- Set user permissions
- Create printer groups
- Shared queues between groups
- Get advanced analytics
- Get priority single POC support (phone)
Learn more about AstroPrint pricing.
- 3D CameraHelps in doing 3D scanning to digitally capture shape of an object in 3-dimensional space
- Social Network SharingAllows sharing content over social networking sites
- Digital Library (3D)Contains an array of 3D design parts, 3D objects, and readymade design templates to assist in modeling
- 3D SculptingHelps in sculpting a 3D object on a computer with material similar to digitized clay
- 3D RenderingProduces hyper-realistic scenes using advanced lighting algorithms & automatically transform 3D wire frame models into 2D images on a computer
- 3D PrintingAllows users to have precise control over the design of a mesh.
- Real-time CollaborationHelps more than one person to work on the same file simultaneously
- 3D AnimationHelps in adding animation effects to the crafted 3d models
AstroPrint Technical details
|Location / Phone Number
Mobile – Android
Mobile – iOS
|3D Modeling Software
AstroPrint is 3D Modeling Software. AstroPrint offers the following functionalities:
- 3D Camera
- Social Network Sharing
- Digital Library (3D)
- 3D Sculpting
- 3D Rendering
- 3D Printing
- Real-time Collaboration
Learn more about AstroPrint features.
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for AstroPrint:
- 3ds Max
Yes, AstroPrint provides API.