What is Amplitude and how does it work?
Amplitude is a high-performance mobile analytics tool that can help you take your mobile business to the next level. This innovative software provides powerful cross-platform analytics capabilities, allowing you to analyze user behaviors across both web and mobile platforms.
With Amplitude’s real-time analytics tools, you can quickly and easily uncover key data insights that can help you make informed decisions to optimize your mobile business. The software’s funnel analysis feature makes it easy to identify drop-offs in the user journey, enabling you to increase your conversion rates and improve overall user experience.
Amplitude also offers advanced behavior cohort analysis capabilities, allowing you to measure the impact of different user behaviors and identify trends that can help you optimize your mobile business strategy. Additionally, the software’s path finder feature is a valuable tool for visualizing all possible user conversion paths within your application, helping you to identify and address any barriers or pain points in the user experience.
Overall, Amplitude is a powerful and user-friendly mobile analytics tool that can help businesses of all sizes gain valuable insights into user behaviors and make data-driven decisions to drive growth and success.
Starter (Amplitude Analytics)
Get the behavioral analytics platform.
- Core analytics
- Unlimited data retention
- Unlimited user seats
- Track up to 10 million actions per month
Growth (Amplitude Analytics)
Get the behavioral analytics platform.
- Includes features of Starter plan, plus
- Behavioral reports
- Predictive analytics
- Advanced collaboration tools
- Custom solutions and event volume
- Dedicated customer success
Enterprise (Amplitude Analytics)
Get our complete Product Analytics platform.
- Includes features of Growth plan, plus
- Monitoring and automated insights
- Advanced data governance
- Single sign-on and authentication
- Custom user permissions and roles
- Premier customer success with SLA
Get feature management powered by customer behavior
- A/B Tests
- Feature Flags
- Identity Resolution
- Built-in Analytics
Get the self-serve personalization engine.
- Behavioral segmentation
- Computed properties
- Predictive segmentation
- 1:1 Recommendations
- Built-in integrations & APIs
- Event TrackingEvent tracking is the process of gathering information about a lead’s activities when they land on your website as well as a customer’s interaction with your product. To capture visitor interaction and customer engagement, event monitoring software integrates with your website and product. However, most applications will intelligently monitor user behavior and chronologically organize their activity in a timeline to the appropriate record in the database.
- Revenue TrackingTracks the revenue of income in your application
- Retention TrackingTracks the user retention rate
- Cohort AnalysisIdentifies relationship between characteristics of users and their behaviours
- Funnel AnalysisHelps in analyzing and understanding the user’s journey stepwise to reach informed decisions, for ensuring better web outcomes.
- Push NotificationsAllows you to send messages that pops-up on user’s mobile device
- A/B TestingA/B testing is a method of comparing two versions of a webpage or app against each other to determine which one performs better. AB testing is essentially an experiment where two or more variants of a page are shown to users at random, and statistical analysis is used to determine which variation performs better for a given conversion goal
Amplitude Technical details
|Support||Online||Customer Type||Large Enterprises
|API||Location / Phone Number||San Francisco, CA|
|Category||Mobile Analytics Software|
Amplitude is Mobile Analytics Software. Amplitude offers the following functionalities:
- Event Tracking
- Revenue Tracking
- Retention Tracking
- Cohort Analysis
- Funnel Analysis
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for Amplitude:
- Google Analytics
Yes, Amplitude provides API.