About Active Takeoff
Active Takeoff is software that is used to create takeoff estimates for construction projects. It is typically used by contractors, architects, and other construction professionals to calculate the quantities of materials and labor needed for a project, as well as the costs associated with those materials and labor.
In general, Active Takeoff allows users to import blueprints or drawings of a construction project, and then use tools such as digital rulers and calculators to measure and calculate the quantities of materials needed. The software can also be used to create a bill of materials, which is a detailed list of all the materials required for a project, as well as to generate reports and estimates for the project.
Some of the features of Active Takeoff software may include:
- The ability to import and work with a variety of file formats, including PDFs, DWGs, and images.
- Digital rulers and calculators for measuring and calculating quantities of materials.
- A database of materials and their associated costs, which can be used to generate estimates.
- The ability to generate reports and estimates in a variety of formats, including PDF and Excel.
- Collaboration tools for sharing projects and working with team members.
- Support for multiple languages and measurement units
Overall, Active Takeoff is a valuable tool for construction professionals looking to accurately estimate the costs and materials required for a project.