What is Acquire and how does it work?
Acquire is a leading conversational customer experience management platform that enables companies to communicate with their clients in a seamless manner through video or chat. With Acquire, teams can also co-browse and collaborate to come up with solutions that address customer issues efficiently. Acquire is trusted by over 100 companies across the globe, particularly in the retail, airline, and finance sectors.
Acquire allows companies to integrate with external platforms such as Shopify, Salesforce, Magento, DocuSign, Zendesk, Twitter, Hubspot, and ZohoCRM in real-time, providing a seamless experience to both customers and support teams. The platform also ensures data privacy and security through a transparent and lawful process for collecting personal data, and data is never shared with third-party organizations. All data is stored in compliance with GDPR rules and policies.
Acquire’s IVR-powered native SMS and voice service comes with real-time call queuing and routing, voicemail, and call recording options. The platform’s capabilities enable companies to resolve customer issues efficiently, reduce response time, and improve customer satisfaction.
Acquire provides a comprehensive suite of features that includes co-browsing, video and chat capabilities, integration with external platforms, secure data privacy, IVR-powered native SMS and voice service, and call queuing and routing. With its flexible pricing plans, Acquire caters to the needs of businesses of all sizes, from startups to large enterprises.
- Unified Agent Workspace
- Custom Notifications & Chat Rules
- Multilingual Support
- Conversation Routing
- 50+ Out-of-the Box Reports
- Includes features of Teams plan, plus
- Sequence & AI Chatbots
- AI Auto Suggestion
- SLAs & Queue Prioritization
- Advanced Routing
- Agent Performance Insights
- Knowledge Base
- Real-time Dashboards
- Includes features of Professional plan, plus
- Advanced Queuing
- Audit Logging
- Custom Roles & Permissions
- Business Workflows
- Sentiment Analysis
- Custom Reporting
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Dedicated Server Environment
- Visitor TargetingVisitor targeting is used to get the right content to the right visitors with flexible segments that are always up-to-date. Visitor targeting enables businesses to personalize their content and target experiences to specific visitor segments. It involves creating the segments you require to reach the exact visitors you need and achieve your business goals.
- Video ChatMake conversations more personal with video calling between your agents and your visitors
- TransfersTransfer of calls from one operator to another with just one click
- Shortcut MessagesShortcut messages allow you to configure an unlimited set of pre-canned responses that agents can use to quickly reply to frequently asked questions. This means quicker, more consistent responses. Agents may ask visitors for more details or provide specific answers by using commands (or selecting from a menu). It’s also a great way for new agents to get up to speed faster by relying on a body of information that’s already been developed.
- Offline FormOffline forms feature allows your team to collect important information even when they have limited or no internet access.
- Knowledge DatabaseA knowledge database is more than just a set of documents stored on servers. A knowledge database includes information on a specific material or general method of study, as well as information such as monograph revision history, comprehensive information on current work, or links to standard catalog numbers, among other things
- Co-BrowsingCo-browsing allows agents and customers to practically be on the same page. Agents can access and communicate with customers’ web browsers in a matter of seconds with the click of a button. As a result, they are able to provide real-time, customized assistance with complex processes. Agents only see pages that have been allowed with co-browsing, not any other open browser tabs or applications on a customer’s device.
- Call Me OptionThe Call me feature gives users a way to join the audio portion of a meeting by phone. This is handy in scenarios when using a computer for audio might not be possible.
- Agent SchedulingThings happen. Agents call in sick, and some just aren’t working to their full capacity. Supervisors must be able to make changes on the fly. This is called agent scheduling. Agent scheduling helps generate reports that equate schedules to agent results and allow for the identification of schedule anomalies for agent assessment and coaching.
- Persistent ChatPersistent chat lets you create topic-based discussion rooms that persist over time. Persistent chat rooms are where you can communicate and collaborate with a group of people who have a common area of interest.
Acquire Technical details
|Support||24/7 (Live rep)
|Customer Type||Large Enterprises
|API||Location / Phone Number||San Francisco, California / +1 415 212-5151|
Mobile – Android
Mobile – iOS
Installed – Windows
Installed – Mac
|Category||Live Chat Software|
Acquire is Live Chat Software. Acquire offers the following functionalities:
- Visitor Targeting
- Video Chat
- Shortcut Messages
- Offline Form
- Knowledge Database
- Call Me Option
- Agent Scheduling
Learn more about Acquire features.
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for Acquire:
- iCIMS Talent Acquisition Suite
- Blackboard Learn
Yes, Acquire provides API.