what is asana
Showing the single result
Asana is a cloud-based communication tool, which is mainly used as a virtual workspace for project management.
★★★★★More details +
Easy to use
- Customizable dashboard to create seperate tasks to individuals.
- Free plan available upto 15 members.
- Intuitive and collaborative platform to manage al project related tasks at one place.
- Aasana is useful for both individuals and businesses.
- Email notifications about upcoming deadlines and the status of the assigned tasks.
- Completed projects can be archived for future reference.
- Asana has too many features to handle. For a simple project, it might not be that necessary to have such complex features.
- For new users the dashboard and graphics might find too intimidating.
- A task can have only one assignee in Asana. If the assignee is absent then you need work on it.
- Not an ideal choice for small team/singe users.
- Time utilization tracking is not present.
- Export/Import features are limited.
- Security features need to enhanced to protect against data leak threats.