Showing the single result
Skype, a Microsoft owned product, is the most popular web-based communications software most widely used for audio and video conferencing meetings. It provides video chat and voices that supports multiple devices like PC,mobile and tablets.
★★★★★More details +
Easy to use
- Skye is more familiar through out the world and with its intuitive interface, new users can easily setup and get running.
- You can share the screen while having an interactive sessions
- You have the flexibiity of international calling.
- You can buy new numbers; you can reroute calls, you can mute, you can do three-party calls, and more.
- The visual and audio quality depends on the internet connection. Sometimes it is good, sometimes it is broken up and we have to try again later or use the phone.
- Video calling on mobiles is yet to be improved. Sometimes call disconnects abruptly.
- Screen sharing sometimes gets stucked especially in low bandwidth and needs to restart the call again.
- When the internet is slow, audo and video loses quality. An alert to notify that connection is slow should have given.