Clover pros and cons
Showing the single result
Clover POS is an integrated point-of-sale (POS) system with custom hardware designed for a wide variety of retailers.
★★★★★More details +
Ease of Use
Value for Money
- Integrated point-of-sale (POS) system with custom hardware.
- Both web-based and server-based deployment versions.
- offers countertop hardware options, a mobile POS option, contactless payments, plus more.
- Businesses can accept various types of payments, including cash, credit, and debit cards.
- Not compatible with all types of businesses.
- Learning curve to use the Clover POS system may be steep for some users.
- Limited customization options for receipts.
- Some users have reported experiencing technical difficulties.