Email marketing software is a prominent tool that helps marketers to send promotional emails to a large group of people at a time. Email marketing gained its prominence after the advent of internet and internet marketing. Businesses have been adopting to online marketing and focusing on email marketing to increase the sales, thereby increasing the revenue. With email marketing, marketers can build and manage opt-in email list and send emails to targeted people. Email Marketing Software has many key features that helps to send the message in a very effective way almost as good as interactive marketing. The software enables to craft beautiful emails using ready made templates by drag and drop of elements. The tool also comes with a library of fonts, images and colors to customize the email. Email marketing software helps to segregate the emails based on the category of audience and target to appropriate groups with the relevant content. The unique feature of email marketing is its ability to promote to larger targeted people at a time with relevant content. Email marketing feature also has the feature tracking the emails who has opened, not opened and more to know the behavior of the prospect. Email marketing software some times comes with full automation of email marketing and some partially automated. With email marketing software, businesses can reduce the cost and target the prospects in a better way.
Below are some of the best email marketing softwares. Compare their features and select the appropriate one.
Showing all 11 results
- ActiveCampaign integrates with almost everything.
- Excellent customer support.
- Email automation to existing and new customers.
- Clean and complete automation setup.
- Can handle large email lists.
- List management and segmentation.
- No HTML editor for emails.
- First time users need learning curve to get acquainted.
- Some more CRM capabilities required.
- Reporting is missing.
- Drag and Drop features to create beautiful emails and landing pages.\
- Built-in templates that can be customized to appealing emails.
- List segmentation and targeting the appropriate groups with relevant content.
- Easy to create campaigns and emails.
- Autoresponders for the email campaigns engagement easier.
- Quality customer support.
- Reporting and Analytics.
- AWeber doesn't have a Freemium plan but you get a Free 30 Days trail to test things.
- Should have more template designs.
- Price is bit high when compared to competitors.
- Easy to create email templates with code editor.
- User friendly interface with drag and drop feature.
- Ability to incorporate email automation.
- Responsive emails for laptop, desktop, smartphone or tablet.
- Schedule emails in different timezone.
- Compatible with all forms of data storage.
- Limited signup forms.
- Issues with Customer Support. Delayed response sometimes.
- Sometimes issues with A/B testing emails.
- No needs of multiple application for each department.
- Ability to automate recurring task by using rules and triggers.
- Control file sharing by giving permissions based on the role.
- Instant communication through Bitrix24 software.
- Email and Phone communication right from the task with a click.
- Drag and Drop feature to build beautiful landing page and email.
- Some features are missing with free email marketing.
- Free version has limited features.
- Some features might not be useful for businesses.
- Email Marketing automation.
- List building and segmentation.
- Capability to integrate with thirdparty tools.
- Intuitive dashboard.
- Easy to learn email marketing tool.
- Create high converting emails easily.
- HTML code box for creating own templates.
- A bit expensive.
- More templates needed.
- Advanced autoresponders for email automation to make impactful campaigns.
- Learning resources like webinars to get acquainted to the tool.
- Email intelligence let user know who has clicked the email and viewed.
- Preview the inbox how it looks once email is delivered.
- Analytics helps to draw insights, thereby targeting campaigns accurately.
- Smart automation that helps to increase conversion rate.
- A bit complicated in implementation.
- Expensive compared to others.
- Limitations in Drag and Drop editor.
- In-built templates are outdated and hold.
- API could have more robust.
- Easy-to-use software to make email marketing a joyable journey.
- Default email templates are easy to customize to create an email.
- Drag and drop interface for emails is very easy to use to create beautiful emails.
- They have a fantastic library of webinars that help you understand the process of inbound marketing.
- Huge repository of recorded videos, webinars and more to help you to understand the email marketing with hubspot
- Excellent customer support.
- Goog to start email marketing automation for small businesses with HubSpot platform.
- Quickly setup landing pages by customizing built-in templates.
- Ability to embed registration form or other forms where customer can buy from it is not present,
- There is no ability to A/B test emails.
- There are limited features available in basic package when compared to other softwares
- Workflows and automatic lead nurturing features are not available in basic package.
- API access is missing.
- Email deliverability testing is particularly weak when compared to other marketing automation software solutions.
- HubSpot may not be the right software for large businesses for email marketing.
- WYSIWYG email editor
- Built-in photo editing feature with out using outside apps.
- Ability to create ecommerce campaigns.
- Auto resend feature.
- List segmentation.
- Mobile-friendly email newsletters
- A/B split testing
- Click tracking
- Takes time to learn email template creation feature.
- Heatmap feature missing.
- Create mobile friendly emails.
- Integrate advanced design using custom HTML code.
- Easy-to-use all-in-one platform for email and sales automation.
- Real time tracking.
- Spam Check.
- SMS Campaigns.
- Customer support response is slow.
- Reporting view needs to improve.
- Should have more templates for creating campaigns.
- Intuitive feature rich software.
- Custom forms. Integrate with websites and eCommerce stores.
- Triggered automation process.
- Drip campaigns.
- Easy to maintain subscriber list.
- Automate email marketing with defined rules.
- Heatmap for Email Campaigns.
- Should have more email and landing page templates.
- Integration with website is a bit complex.
- Could have more features.
- Decent Interface. Simple and easy to use.
- Flexible pricing options.
- Newsletter templates.
- Ability to measure engagement.
- Generate insights on email analytics.
- Integrates with GSuite and other thirdparty apps.
- Allows users to compare email campaigns.
- Contact sync with CRM is very difficult.
- Templates seems to be restricted.
- Somewhat difficult to learn.