Human Resource Management Software
Human Resource Management Systems are tools or softwares that helps to manage employee information right from hiring to seperation from the organization. Human Resource Management Systems have replaced the cumbersome task of manual HR managment using spreadsheets, paper documents other manual approaches. Human resouce management systems are integrated with various other softwares in the organization for fetching the information from other departments that are necessary for HR functions. Information like performance of the employee, trainings, timesheet etc are gathered from other tools or softwares that aid in assessing employee data. Human Resource Management systems can be deployed either as a complete suite with all core HR functions included or it can be individual components which usually called as modules that can be integrated with different HR software products based on the best of the best and the requirements of the organization. Human resource managemment systems have evolved into a more sophisticated systems with multiple modules with the inclusion of latest technologies like machine learning, IOT etc. customized to the needs of the organization.
Showing 1–12 of 128 results
- Easy to use
- Fully integrated
- Has a lot of features
- Mobile app available
- Can be expensive
- Requires a lot of training to use all features
- Not as user-friendly as some other HR software
- Easy to use and very user-friendly.
- Akrivia offers a great suite of features for HR teams.
- It is affordable and offers a free trial.
- Akrivia integrates with other software platforms easily.
- Excellent customer support.
- Akrivia may be too basic for some companies.
- Some features are only available in the paid version.
- some users reported of glitches with the software
What are the deployment models of HR software systems?
Based on the functions of HR Software, it is divided into three types.
1. Cloud-Based Deployment
2. Desk top based deployment
Cloud-Based Deployment: Cloud has become the preferred platform to deploy the HRMS in the recent years. Due to its numerous advantanges over the traditional deployment, Cloud provides advantages like scalability, flexibility, security and various other features. Users can access the software from a weblink without having to deploy the software on the system they are working on.
Desktop based deployment: Desktop deployment was used widely prior to the advancement of cloud platforms. The only way of accessing software applications was install the software on the desktops or laptops and launch the application to use it. This model has disadvantages like it needs space to store the software and requires memory on the computer to run the software. It also utilizes many other computer resources of the desktop and might run into issues if the desktop is not well configured system.
What are the key features of HR software?
HR software has some basic features like payroll, leave management, employee personal details, onboarding and offboarding details. Apart from these basic features, HR software is added with some advanced features based the organization needs. Larger organizations have mulitiple departments which should be integrated with HR software. Integration is one of the key feature that plays a vital role in managing human resources.
What are the integrations with HR software?
Human Resource software should have the feature to integrate with other tools and softwares as given below,
Time and attendance software
Performance assessment software
Assset Management software
Learning and Development
What are the latest trends in Human Resource Software?
1. AI induced HR software systems: With increased prominence and developments in AI now a days, many software systems are using AI to automate tasks. HR software uses AI mainly in hiring, classification of skills etc. Data driven decisions using AI has increased in organizations to generate insights out of it.
2. Chatbots: Chatbots are used to answer the basic and repetitive queries of employees. Chatbots are available round the clock to address the issues and this helps HR support teams to work on priority issues.