IoT Device Management Software
Showing all 10 results
Altair’s SmartWorks is a next-generation, cloud-native enterprise data ecosystem that combines AI, analytics, and IoT to empower businesses to achieve transformative results.
Friendly's One-IoT Device Management is an advanced platform that enables remote management of various types of IoT devices, including those with a complex data model and constrained devices, through standard protocols like LwM2M, OMA-DM, MQTT, CoAP, TR-369 USP TR-069, and other proprietary protocols.
Thinger.io is an open-source IoT platform that allows you to connect and manage your devices.More details +
- Free: for personal use
- Easy: to use
- Flexible: can be used for a variety of projects
- Wide: range of supported devices
- Scalable: can be used for small or large projects
- Limited: features on the free plan
- No: support for offline devices
- Security: concerns have been raised
- Mature: the platform is still under development
- Competition: there are other IoT platforms available